【分享】临床常用英语(zt)
最近临床上经常遇到一些外国病人,老板看到了往往先让我们去和老外交流,初步检查诊断。遇到这种情况往往有点不自在,虽然英语学了那么多年,可是你也 知道咱国人的 口语水平也就那么一回事,尤其是一些专业方面的东西不晓得如何真确表达,影响了检查与诊断。不过想想其实也就那么些套路和 常用句型,多看多背一样很快能提高临床口语,下次遇到老外病人就不会尽是恩恩啊啊了。我先贴一些口腔临床常用的语句,每个科其实都有很大的不同,希望大家积极跟贴,写出你们给老外看病时的常用句型或经验,最后一起汇总!
He has pain in his teeth or jaw. (他的牙齒和下巴疼痛。)
He has some problems with his teeth. (他牙齒有問題。)
The tooth hurts only when he bites down on it. (他咬東西時,牙齒就痛。)
His gums are red and swollen. (他的牙床紅腫。)
His tongue is red and sore all over. (他的舌頭到處紅和痛。)
His breath smells bad and he has a foul taste in his mouth. (他口裡有怪味。)
His gums do bleed. (他牙床有出血。)
He has some sore swellings on his gum or jaw. (他的牙床和下巴腫痛。)
He has sore places on or around the lip. (他的嘴唇和周圍都很痛。)
There are cracks at the corners of his mouth. (他的嘴巴角落破了。)
There are some discolored areas inside on his tongue. (他舌頭裡邊有些地方顏色怪怪的。)
My tooth is aching again.(我的牙又疼了。)
One of my teeth is trouble me.(我有一颗牙疼。)
I have got anawful toothach .It kept me awake the whole night.(我得牙很疼,整晚都睡不着觉。)
One of my incisors is loose and aching.(我的一颗门牙松动而且疼。)
This tooth on the lower jaw is sensitive to heat and hot.(下颌的这颗牙对冷热很敏感。)
I think one of the back ones at the top is giving most of trouble.(我觉得上排有一个后牙疼的最厉害。)
I suffer pain when my teeth are exposed to heat.(我的牙碰到热时感到疼痛。)
There are several painful spots in my mouth,and salty and sour things make it sting.(我嘴里有几块地方疼,咸的和酸的都蜇着疼。)
I have a burning and thickening sensation in my mouth.(我嘴里有灼热和增厚的感觉。)
页:
[1]